Leveraging Video Production in Middle-of-Funnel Manufacturing
Middle of Funnel Video Production: Engaging Your Customers in Their Decision-Making Journey
Video has become a powerful tool in marketing, especially in the middle of the funnel, where potential customers have shown interest in your brand or product, but haven’t yet made a purchase decision. This is where middle of funnel (MOFU) video production comes in – to engage your audience and help them move towards the final stage of conversion.
What is Middle of Funnel Video Production?
MOFU videos are created to serve the needs of potential customers who have already expressed interest in your brand or products. Unlike top-of-funnel videos that introduce the brand and products to new audiences, or bottom-of-funnel videos that aim to incentivize purchase, MOFU videos aim to guide viewers through the decision-making process and convert them into customers.
Examples of MOFU videos may include product demos, explainer videos, case studies, customer testimonials, and comparisons with competitors. These videos provide more detailed information about the brand and product, answer frequently asked questions, and provide social proof or examples of how previous customers have benefitted from the product.
Why is Middle of Funnel Video Production Important?
MOFU videos are important for several reasons:
1. Builds trust and credibility: Potential customers are more likely to trust a brand when they see the product in action and hear from satisfied customers. MOFU videos show how the product works, its features, benefits, and outcome, as well as how it has solved problems for others. This builds trust and credibility with the brand.
2. Provides more information: MOFU videos provide more in-depth information about the product than other forms of content, such as blog posts or infographics. This can help address customer concerns, educate them about the product, and provide a better understanding of how it can help solve their problems.
3. Nurtures leads: MOFU videos can help move potential customers through the sales funnel by providing valuable information that supports their decision-making process. By understanding their needs and addressing their concerns, you can create a more personalized experience for the viewer, which can lead to higher conversion rates.
4. Increases engagement and conversion: MOFU videos are designed to engage viewers and keep them interested. By creating high-quality, informative videos, you can help viewers stay engaged and motivated to continue through the funnel towards purchase.
How to Create Successful MOFU Videos
Creating successful MOFU videos requires a strategic approach. Here are some tips to help you get started:
1. Understand your audience: Knowing your audience’s pain points, concerns, and desires is the foundation for relevant and effective content. Use buyer personas, social listening, surveys, and email conversations to learn more about what your potential customers need to know.
2. Focus on the value proposition: Your MOFU videos should have a strong value proposition – what makes your product unique and worth buying? Highlight the benefits and explain how it solves your audience’s problems.
3. Keep it simple and concise: MOFU videos should be easy to understand, clear, and concise. Keep the messaging focused on solving problems and answer the most common questions.
4. Use high-quality visuals and audio: The quality of your MOFU videos matters. Use high-quality visuals, clear audio, and engaging graphics to keep viewers interested.
5. Include calls to action (CTA): To ensure your MOFU videos increase engagement and conversion, don’t forget to include a CTA. This can be as simple as a link to a landing page, a discount offer, or a free trial.
In conclusion, MOFU video production is an essential tool that can help increase engagement and drive conversions. By creating high-quality, informative videos, addressing potential customers’ needs, and guiding them towards purchase, you can provide more value, build trust and credibility, and achieve your marketing objectives.